Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a flying saucer ... on 9-11?
Coffee2

Hi all, goodness how long's it been? I trust all have been well. I have been living normally in the matrix not concerning myself with issues such as this ... until I saw something weird when watching this video, again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=814rcm4KC5w

--------------------
@ 2:31 -  vehicle starts to "surface" from the Hudson just to the right of the tall, three-tiered building in the foreground, and travels briskly to the right over the river leaving a huge wake

@ 2:46 -  vehicle disappears from view

@ 2:54 -  wake disappears

--------------------

(another view)

@ 0:01 -  vehicle seen hovering over Hudson in the lower left quadrant of this frame, you can see it looks quite white. It remains bright white until the plane hits the tower, and then it goes dim. Shortly after ....

@ 0:04 -  vehicle disappears from view
--------------------

Notes:

A friend of mine managed to enlarge and enhance one frame of the second viewpoint above and it looks very much saucer like. The outer skin looked like clouds, or the condensation seen when jets go supersonic. I can't find the picture now else I'd show you. It's certainly hovering over the water since there is at least one frame with dry land visible beneath the vehicle.

I don't have the ability to look at this any closer, and I figured this would be a great place with lots of imaging equipment and experience.
I have made a few rough motion stabilization attempts to see more clearly what is happening. Looks like there is one frame that shows something leaving the scene at a roughly 30 degree angle up and extremely instantaneously. Had it gone underwater there would be some evidence of it visible at the surface.

I'd love to hear what you folks think. Thank you.
EA:
Quote:"Where's Rattner?"

Hi Art.  Hi
Itz been years...

Welcome (sometimes circles back) again.I've made a:

High art.  Hi
In between years.

An Improv since 19.5(who's line is it anyways?)
Most UFO's can be explained.
This you recall:
[Image: ku-medium.jpg]
A Falcon is a Horus is an R.A.T.
- are ya followin' me???

[Image: BalloonBoy.jpg]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balloon_boy_hoax

95% of UFOs are explainable Not that it needs an explaination but why the "pop in",lol!
Who next Dan Smythe,Rick Donaldson,Noel Gorelick? Heh?

Rattner...We missed you,glad to have you back.

See... anu R.A.T. appeared just in time to discuss ufo's and 911

Scientists Discover New Rat Genus In Birthplace Of The Theory Of Evolution

September 21, 2013

[Image: Halmaheramys-617x416.jpg]

Brett Smith for redOrbit.com – Your Universe Online

Quote:The story of evolution sometimes circles back to its roots as biologists announced they have recently discovered a new species in the very location that gave birth to what we now know as the Theory of Evolution.

With a high-flying tuft of spiny hair on the back, a white tail-tip and three pairs of teats, the discovery of the unique-looking rat also helped to solidify theories about a specific corner of the Pacific.

The new rodent was discovered in the Moluccan province of Indonesia, a place made famous by 19th century British naturalist Alfred Russell Wallace. Wallace devised a Theory of Evolution based on his observations throughout Indonesia. At first working independently from Charles Darwin, the two naturalists would go on to collaborate in the late 1850s over their budding theories.

The new species was discovered on Wallacea, an Eastern Indonesian region named after the British naturalist. The team said they were surprised to discover the new rodent close to Boki Mekot, a mountainous area under intense ecological threat as a result of mining and deforestation.

“This new rodent highlights the large amount of unknown biodiversity in this Wallacean region and the importance of its conservation,” said Pierre-Henri Fabre from the Center for Macroecology, Evolution and Climate. “It constitutes a valuable addition to our knowledge of the Wallacean biodiversity and much remains to be learned about mammalian biodiversity across this region. Zoologists must continue to explore this area in order to discover and describe new species in this highly diverse, but also threatened region.”

Dubbed Halmaheramys bokimekot, the newly discovered rodent has a medium-rodent body size with brownish grey fur on its back and a greyish white belly, according to a report in the Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society.

When taken together with its other characteristics, the new species presents a unique set of features that have never been seen before in the Moluccan province.

The unique plants and animals noted by Wallace in this region, compared to those in the neighboring region of Australia, inspired him to identify a zoogeographical line dividing the Indonesian archipelago into two separate parts: a western portion containing animals largely of Asian origin, and an eastern portion where the ecosystem tends to reflect Australasia. This divider is known as the Wallace line.

“The Halmaheramys discovery supports Wallace’s idea of an important faunal breakup in this region,” said Pierre-Henri Fabre. “Most of the species on the island of Halmahera reflect eastern origins, but our genetic analysis revealed a western origin of the new rat genus. That reflects the unique transition zone found in the Indo-Pacific, and warrants much greater scientific investigation.”

The new discovery comes after the same team updated Wallace’s 1876 zoogeographical world map last year using DNA analysis and species records. The team essentially showed that Wallace’s zoogeographical boundaries of the world were quite accurate, even without these 21st century tools.

“Such a remarkable island setting inspired one of the greatest biologists of all time, and if Sir Alfred Russell Wallace were alive today he would surely be excited by the prospect of further conservation and biodiversity study within the Moluccas,” Pierre-Henri Fabre said.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/111...ot-092113/

[Image: balloon-boy1-560x420.jpg]

Hi Art. Hi
Long time No SEE33Z.

Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
"95% of UFOs are explainable Not that it needs an explaination but why the "pop in",lol!
Who next Dan Smythe,Rick Donaldson,Noel Gorelick? Heh?"

I agree, since all UFOs come from here ... there's probably blueprints too!  :)

Old age is taking it's toll and I cannot remember your name, Electric Ashalar. Well I popped in to see if I could get some imaging help with this video.

Always the sceptic of this kinda thing, even once being lured on a driving trip to Colorado to meet "Mintaka" and her supposed flying saucer Air Force contacts .... remember that? Memories .....

I've never seen a real saucer before ... but the object on this video does what they're known to do and acts like they must act to exist at all. This one doesn't wobble and tumble around wildly, moves extremely deliberately, and can accelerate at such a rate that it can leave a large wide-field scene in one video frame or less. As a previous sceptic of the technology, I was brought to tears the other night when I first noticed the "submarine" on the long range video. After seeing the image of it magnified that was no submarine! It was hovering 15 feet or more off the water. I looked closely and the pixel structures looked unaltered to this untrained eye ... so I was good to go. The thing surfaced, lingered at hover power, and then poof! Gone.

The object is obviously connected to the event by virtue of its global rarity and timely appearance at what would soon become Ground Zero. I really don't want this to go that way ... I'd like some nice person with a few minutes of time to pull that saucer image off of one of these frames. Once someone "sees" what that thing is ... you'll forget all about Mars for a while (a very short while granted)  ;)

I know you guys here, you're like me in this respect. We all wanna know about saucer flight technologies, but yet no one has any proof whatsoever.

In this video I believe there is truth.

Thanks for responding, Gary (is it)? 
Odd thing it is, but not enough pixels to play with for me.

Dan Smythe?  Rick Donaldson?  Examples of the worst net bullies I have ever seen.  Either you agree with them or you were gone.  Self-righteous religious fundamentalists with dictatorial attitudes.  They probably did more harm to the Christian faith than most.

Hey, stick around, we always like more voices and points of view.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." --Aldous Huxley
I meant this thing ...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4ueuc4n4vtff65/example.jpg

I made a primitive motion-stabilized version ....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek3rbkfqg69lsze/saucer.mp4

... from these frames.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3qby3bgxru7r805/ZDesiCog8u

No one here will like my new beliefs on our tiny universe. I believe that earth is one of perhaps a dozen planets in the universe ... essentially our Solar System. Voyager just left the universe, IMHO. The words repeated over and over, from Glenn to the last shuttle pilot. When asked to describe what they are seeing they -always- say endless, black, void, nothingness, etc. NONE of them have ever mentioned what ought to be a bright and vibrant symphony of stars and galaxies, in all directions!

Glenn couldn't identify a single constellation ... he couldn't see a single star!

I can step outside and take a picture of the starry sky in Austin tonight with my cheap cellphone ... but none of that is visible from orbit.  :)

See I told you so ... the road least travelled in the one I tread.
Welcome Rattner
Smoke
We like to share info and ideas here at HM with others
so enjoy your visits here.
:cheers2:
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
Gerald, Art is in good standing.
If I recall right, he was teaching me Morse Code last time we interacted a decade ago.
Quote:-.-. .-.. .- -.--
arcilla español  eh?No?

I spent the time and went through the items.
This is merely my point of view.

Rattner:
Quote: I meant this thing ...

EA-okay,in my opinion I will point you to another thing.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4ueuc4n4vtff65/example.jpg
This thing is on the level with SEP 11 '01 @mid-bottom.

I made a primitive motion-stabilized version ....

EA-Thanx Art,you've provided working tools/tracing board.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek3rbkfqg69lsze/saucer.mp4
Primative also means simple to comprehend as well,Eh?

... from these frames.

EA-This tool can be used by rapidly clicking on the NEXT picture
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3qby3bgxru7r805/ZDesiCog8u
The images progress like a stop-motion animation to replay.

Well in my initial opinion this is a wake or a current/eddy.
It is persistent just like the thing at the bottom center level with sep 11 '01 wich i will demonstrate later is basically a nearer reflection of the same fluid phenomena.

To me it seems to be nothing more than water currents and sun angle.
A: " P.O.V." kind of thing.

Graphics to accompany in the works.  Whistle

Hi Wook...Keith?
How do you post a youtube video so it shows up embedded in the thread?

I never did get the hang of that thing.

Art,I'll try and post an animation once I relearn how to embed video.

This would aid in demonstrating my far away wave theory.

if I knew how
I would
Rofl

http://keithlaney.net/SMF/index.php?topi...#msg138518
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
Interesting perspective, EA, not at all surprised to hear it from you to be honest (good to be back). Thank you.  :)

Since I teleported away from Anomalies, I haven't given ANY thought to any of this ... Until about 6 weeks ago.

The initial point was to try to find support for a laser hologram projection. I happened across a recently stabilized video on YouTube that shows the tell-tale signs of smoke coming between projector and screen, can't find it now of course.

Thanks Wook and others ...

-----------------------------
EDIT:  Oh yes I can find the video ... because it's the same one above (DUH).

The very beginning ... when plane first enters scene upper right. For a duration of time the plane doesn't look right at all. It's bounces left and right, zooms and slows, then finally settles down. Huge planes have great inertia, so resist changes of speed and direction.

Methinks the first part of the plane entering the scene is actually a projector painting some whispy smoke that gets between it and the target vehicle behind it. Once the target vehicle comes out from behind the smoke the image can again be painted properly upon it. Heck, it's either that or the physics of motion were suspended that day.  ;)

Anyway, more interested in the saucer angle as first stated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vxajbkpg02e42g0/upup.jpg

This was the final frame when the rippling stopped moving to the right. Trying to understand where the vehicle went, back underwater or elsewhere. There are a few whispy whisps of something directed up and to the right visible, so I initially label this an aircraft of some unknown sort.
Well,Thanx for the rehash on how to post videos wook.

I rewatched and looked at the images again.

I'm just not seeing it, Dunno sorry. Mellow

Art,Thanx for the video and jpg's but I'll likely not  Damned lose two weeks of mars research to it.

I hope the rest of the crew can help you out. Koolaid

NYkneelevinwuzzaninsydejob Whistle

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ad9lovwazeb47io/image002.jpg

Thanks for giving it a shot EA. I can remember many a vicious battle over a pocketful of pixels from Mars.    Hmm2
Quote:Yet A battle over pixels
Depends on How:
Ya picks all yer battles.

Lao Tzu Art of War
Eh?No? Art? Reefer

In the correlating time that I used researching Mars in between posts... Whistle
"Well in my initial opinion this is a wake..."
I have learned that if you heat up a cubic meter of martian soil:
You can attain approx. 3.33 litres of waterDrool

I am glad that I am not your friend, not your enemy.
I'm like a UFO  Rofl Unfriendly Rofl Friendly Rofl Oddity
I'm just here to get work done.

[move]Rover[/move]
Turn your new volume of knowledge of the Martian Find in the "Fines" is like water into wine...
A simple heated  Devil process you can drink to if you think too...
Well Rattner...itz been a week.
Tempus Fugit.
Major things have transpired in that very short timespan.

That is why I can relate with what you posted: as a Grand Ole' Pa
So when you finally reintroduce yourself after a major absence,please exuse me if I Am rather abrupt.

We are getting Longer in the tooth and fall shorter in the recall.

Quote:Old age is taking it's toll and I cannot remember your name, Electric Ashalar.

Well I popped in to see if I could get some imaging help with this video.

Always the sceptic of this kinda thing, even once being lured on a driving trip to Colorado to meet "Mintaka" and her supposed flying saucer Air Force contacts .... remember that? Memories .....

Hmm2 Hmm2 Hmm2

You may be an ole dawg rattner but you can still learn tricks ANU.  Koolaid

Although I have no recollection of you following a star and trying to make contact in the color red state with ethereal martial forces in your past...in my past I kept asking: Where's Rattner?

That just might explain where you went!  Rofl
anyways...
Now, in the present(Everybody likes a present) we  can play catch-up.

An Anonymous forum member who calls themselves "Lincoln" has been bearing your cross for nearly half of a decade rattner.

You had your rest and despite your respite this is your natural path as you do what is right and carry on the rite of the past transgressions you classed as pixelated aggressions wich was just a piece and Justice/peace of BAMF PIe.

Methusala was olde.
You are a freshman and will begin your sophomore study as of today.

[Image: ku-medium.jpg]
Perhaps the saucer idea was a bit of a s-t-r-e-t-c-h on this bbs. Alrighty then, how's about something a bit more general, like photo (or video) manipulation. This is a topic near and dear to everyone's heart here as it is widely believed that important off-earth artifacts are being photo manipulated away in order to hide a higher truth.

I only want to know, is it or is it not manipulated in some way. Why or by whom is irrelevant to me.

I took the video of the jetliner ditching and motion stabilized it, keeping the aircraft roughly in the center of view.
Focus on the right wing / right engine. The last several seconds features the right wing completely blurred, while the right engine hanging directly below it is completely sharp.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xodugyc5du3i9...lspeed.mp4
I'm not a snake-oil salesman Art Whistle
Not a Con/EA  Naughty I Am Just the Man from the West.

This is Kanye West who will help you see Due East.
[Image: balloon-boy-13.jpg]
Not currents in the flowing water on video.
damn, how'd I miss this one.
Hey Rattner, long time no see indeed!

On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.