Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Nefertiti Face on Mars is the subject of a new science paper.
(07-11-2015, 01:12 PM)Keith Wrote: premise: looks like Nefertiti

why not woman with head dress?
because I don't think it looks like Nefertiti at all
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkSGWD05SDY6OZ1Hf0Fs3...WpA2r5eoUG] [Image: cc0e6399-4d73-482c-ba25-b774bc9d4bef115.jpg]

the premise fails at even that level

A profile face in the shades of ground on Mars, maybe, matter of fact.. of course!
but profile faces in nature aren't uncommon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look how the headdress sits on the real Nefertiti as opposed to the faux one. Really look at it. It hugs the back of the head, quite low. Why? So it doesn't fall off. Because when you are the ruler of a nation, you don't want to look like a jackass in front of your subjects when your headdress falls off. The faux Nefertiti's headdress will not stay on her head without falling off, not for a moment. Guaranteed.

And then there's her profile. A goofy big nose, bugged-out eyes that suggest Grave's Disease or some other thyroid disorder, a massive wall of philtrum.  "Court Geoglypher -- I command you to make a portrait of me along the edge of a hill. Nothing fancy, you can just make a goofy cartoon. Make sure you make my forehead bulge so I look smart." 

You have absolutely nothing to work with to suggest the inner line of the arm, George, so you're just making it up out of your imagination, i.e., lying. You pick and choose which darker areas of regolith that you'll consider signal (part of the picture), and which you'll consider noise (just random dirt on the ground), just by deciding how they fit what you want them to fit.

And why do you call it sculpture? There's no evidence that it has any third dimension which would give it more of an illusion of reality. It's just a surface design, made of different shades of dirt, and your imagination.

Famed queen? It looks more like Betty Draper of Mad Men, with a wastepaper basket on her head.
Carol
That was hialrious.
Loved it.
Levasseur, in the lengthy pdf right at the very end,
squeezes in the overall disclaimer Whip
with detailed content 
about the Nefertiti facial measurements being distinctly off
with statistical measurements from portrait art to profile image of her face.
He then attributes the obvious flaws in Nefertiti that you pointed out Carol,

and sums it up to an elongated skull Jawdrop Whip 

see APPENDIX B. Artistic Facial Proportions ---> Levasseur draws horizontal measurement lines through the face.
http://spsr.utsi.edu/articles/SPSRJSEPro...ce2014.pdf
Quote:(4). Portrait Art: The eyes are in the middle of the face,
or
a = b + c + d. 
Profile Image: It is difficult to mark the top of the skull 
because of what can be perceived as the uraeus of a crown,
 but judging from the crown and how it appears to set on the skull,
 a reference line is drawn. 

Here a = 446m and b + c + d = 378m. 

Is it possible the headdress is wrapped about an elongated skull?  Rofl

Note how ... a ... does not even closely equal ... b + c + d  Hmm2

Another faux pas was the attribution of possible 65 million year age,
not taking into account sand storm erosion over 65 or even 25 or ten or 5 million years.
Even at 5 per year, ... well the math speaks for itself.

Crater and Levasseur see a face that they think only an artist could have created,
and that is a quote.
It's the Hollywood illusion effect, a romanticising misinterpretation of a geologic nothing on Mars. 
... which sells best to the public? .... silly wabbits and goofy birds as geoglyphs,
or a Hollywood queen on Mars, the imagination lady ... 

No question, when you look at the real Nefertiti in Carol's insert, 
note how the head dress front ascends straight up in a line,
then look at Levasseur's Imagination Queen -- Never-titi,
and how the head dress sits at a 25 degree angle to that true forehead line,
and the waste paper basket on her head is about to fall off.

So as Crater, Levasseur, Hass and Saunders fail to concede that they are promoting a bogus bobble head queen,
they are going to need something extra to keep the crowd from falling asleep,
Nevertiti is going to need a Face Lift Whip
and she is going to need those Betty Draper titties that you mentioned Applause
because even Hass has the Mars Queen of Nothing 
drawn up in the pdf as flat chested as a pre adolescent cheerleader in jr. high school.

Betty Draper posing as the Mars Nefertiti for Crater, Levasseur, Hass and Sanders. 
... titties, they need titties in their pdf and that might save it Rofl

[Image: 4060861814_a9cfbb77e5.jpg]

But then Levasseur will have to draw lines through her nipples and mathematically display:
... portrait titties art vs. profile titties image ...

Quote:Is it possible the headdress is wrapped about an elongated skull?  Rofl
(07-13-2015, 12:53 AM)Carol Maltby Wrote: And why do you call it sculpture? There's no evidence that it has any third dimension which would give it more of an illusion of reality. It's just a surface design, made of different shades of dirt, and your imagination.

This Welsh pit pony tribute is a relief sculpture. Haas and Levasseur's  Nefertiti has no relief to it whatsoever. It is a work of pure imagination and pareidolia formed by drawing crude outlines around some dark areas of dirt, while ignoring other dark areas of dirt. As if the wind has not been blowing this dirt around for thousands or hundreds of thousands of years.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...642e6a.jpg

Carol

Relief sculpture of a Welsh pit pony.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...642e6a.jpg
(07-13-2015, 03:32 AM)Vianova Wrote: So as Crater, Levasseur, Hass and Saunders fail to concede that they are promoting a bogus bobble head queen,
they are going to need something extra to keep the crowd from falling asleep,
Nevertiti is going to need a Face Lift Whip
and she is going to need those Betty Draper titties that you mentioned Applause
because even Hass has the Mars Queen of Nothing 
drawn up in the pdf as flat chested as a pre adolescent cheerleader in jr. high school.

Betty Draper posing as the Mars Nefertiti for Crater, Levasseur, Hass and Sanders. 
... titties, they need titties in their pdf and that might save it Rofl

[Image: 4060861814_a9cfbb77e5.jpg]

But then Levasseur will have to draw lines through her nipples and mathematically display:
... portrait titties art vs. profile titties image ...
That would be Nefertitty, I suppose.

Note to all you guys drawing imaginary breasts that aren't actually based on topgraphical features: real breasts are in no way so high up on the chest, almost up to the shoulder. They don't even start to curve outward from the chest until at a headsbreadth below the ampit. Not even a Wonderbra will get Nefertitty bazongas that are so high. "But these are Martian breasts, and the gravity is lower" does not work, don't even try.

"flat chested as a pre adolescent cheerleader in jr. high school."  I'm not sure I'd describe them in that way, they are rather ample in the drawing, to my mind.  But even the old "When Nature has forgotten, we stuff it up with cotton" chant from my ancient of days junior high was predicated on the cotton being stuffed where the breasts would normally be, which those aren't.

Carol
If an intended image, maybe it was a cartoon.   Doh
Quote Carol:

Quote:quote V on Nefertiti's titties:  "flat chested as a pre adolescent cheerleader in jr. high school."  

Carol:  I'm not sure I'd describe them in that way,  they are rather ample in the drawing Smoke

Yea, I guess you are correct there, 
I do remember that an "ample" handful started occurring more in high school.

On the issue of the "up to 65 million year" dating,
I think that came out of correspondence with Levasseur and Crater actually.
The two of them were quite divergent on dating.
If I remember correctly from several years ago, Zip and Saunders dated their Aviary to around 20,000 years.
Levasseur was all over the map in projecting dating and didn't have a clue in the Martian moonlight.
None of them are coordinated together on projecting who or what created their Nefertiti {other than them selves} 
and their dating schemes do not coincide.

In any case Carol, you kind of opened the flood gates on all this,
so I had to have some fun with Zippy line drawings in flipped images.

top row:
Nefertiti becomes Neferducky with the addition of a beak  youareaduck
Note the artistic line drawing of the duck stimulated by identical style art in the pdf and earlier paper back books.
You can add that one to the aviary, Zip,

second row:
using Alemos-ian style arrows pointing at everything possible and impossible with an ID label,
the flipped image of Nefertiti transforms into Arnold "I'll Be Back" Schwarzenegger.

third row:
2 x mag --- flipped image --- and there is no face to be evidenced unless you kink your neck sideways 
and strain your imagination like a constipation tube of foo doo.
A gaping triangular recess or hole appears {pointed to the right}
where the forehead should be.

[Image: yT9pntB.jpg]

zip ---->  Assimilated  <----- Nefertiti on Mars

Levasseur's Jaguar ----->  Sheep <------ Shemp   

Arnold  Pennywise  Schwarzenegger

Quote:Is it possible the headdress is wrapped about an elongated skull?  [Image: rofl.gif]

Hi
24 minutes ago
(Saturday, July 18th, 2015, 08:12 pm)EA Wrote: Wrote:What strikes me the most is Google's  paraeidolia

"Eye work for you." - http://psychic-vr-lab.com/deepdream/

[Image: 236727.jpg]

The weird creature they created above is not as realistic as The Lion Face I discovered below...

[Image: 236727.jpg]

You know that I do NOT support this "LION FACE" as an intentional geoglyph or anything of that sort of nonsense.

When I discovered it... and since then until now.

all I ever have used it for is an example of a "Pretty-Picture" that looks like a Lion "Overllooking his kingly pride."

Thanx for the link KR [Image: lilD.gif]

Happy Face On Mars Day!!!

July 25/2015
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
Hi Carol. Have you read the science paper “Analysis of the Mars Global Surveyor and Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter Images of the Syria Planum Profile Face on Planet Mars”?

If you had read the paper you would have known that the image of the Profiled Face with the rose-colored wash was produced by Tom Van Flandern and is not used in the science paper.

[Image: Nefertiti-Face-on-Mars_photo_medium.jpg]

Note the captions on the above image.

RebelSmilie 

AR
so What is your Point?
Assimilated
is "This" Martian made
or Natural?
Sheep
I Hope you didn't come here to correct Carol on a minor point ?
youareaduck
Welcome !

Fishing RebelSmilie
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
Vic says:

"using Alemos-ian style arrows pointing at everything possible and impossible with
an ID label,the flipped image of Nefertiti transforms into Arnold "I'll Be Back"
Schwarzenegger."

Careful bugger boy, that style is patented and if you continue to besmirch it,
 you'll be hearing from my lawyers. Thwak

Biggrin

Welcome Amber,

You've stepped into a potential hornets nest here.

Wook says:

"I Hope you didn't come here to correct Carol on a minor point ?"

Did I not get the memo? Or is the approach of correcting individuals on minor points exclusive to only a few?

Wookie, we're all about facts here, remember.

Is what she says correct or not? That's the test.

Doesn't matter who's posting.

Quack! Quack!

Mellow
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.<br />Aldous Huxley
No
I didn't get the memo making you a Mod
giving your record here
facts haven't stop you yet
lol.

Back to my question
Quote:so What is your Point?
[Image: assimilated.gif]
is "This" Martian made
or Natural?
Sheep

And again
Welcome Amber !

1st post of this picture on thread was from Zip
Quote:Zip Monster[Image: buddy_offline.png]
[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

Threads: 53
Warning Level: 0%
Thursday, April 10th, 2014, 01:59 pm
Members of the Society for Planetary SETI Research, George Haas and JP Lavasseur, will be on Coast to Coast with George Noory to talk about their new science paper that features the Nefertiti Face on Mars - Tonight (4/10/14).

[Image: cc0e6399-4d73-482c-ba25-b774bc9d4bef115.jpg]

link: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/04/10

THE TOOL
Not Carol.
Quote:Look how the headdress sits on the real Nefertiti as opposed to the faux one. Really look at it. It hugs the back of the head, quite low. Why? So it doesn't fall off. Because when you are the ruler of a nation, you don't want to look like a jackass in front of your subjects when your headdress falls off. The faux Nefertiti's headdress will not stay on her head without falling off, not for a moment. Guaranteed.

And then there's her profile. A goofy big nose, bugged-out eyes that suggest Grave's Disease or some other thyroid disorder, a massive wall of philtrum.  "Court Geoglypher -- I command you to make a portrait of me along the edge of a hill. Nothing fancy, you can just make a goofy cartoon. Make sure you make my forehead bulge so I look smart." 

You have absolutely nothing to work with to suggest the inner line of the arm, George, so you're just making it up out of your imagination, i.e., lying. You pick and choose which darker areas of regolith that you'll consider signal (part of the picture), and which you'll consider noise (just random dirt on the ground), just by deciding how they fit what you want them to fit.

And why do you call it sculpture? There's no evidence that it has any third dimension which would give it more of an illusion of reality. It's just a surface design, made of different shades of dirt, and your imagination.

Famed queen? It looks more like Betty Draper of Mad Men, with a wastepaper basket on her head.
Carol

Carol's point.
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
Fuck you Alemos.
Sue me, bitch.

You patented "flip images with arrows"?

LOL.
Yes Vic,

Back atcha and the horse you rode in on.

You know when you've approached a pathetic part of your life when you can't take a joke anymore.

Feel sorry for ya dude.

Mellow
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.<br />Aldous Huxley

Fuck you Alemos.
Sue me, bitch.

was a joke right back at ya, knucklehead imbecile.

jokes on you just about every time you post, 
and the only person not laughing at you, 
is you.

I'm suing alla yall, lol

boy i'd like to see any of that bonehead discourse disputed in front of a judge

sumbitch would throw everyone in the room in the pokey
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Chase

was wondering when I'd get to use this one
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Popblood

AR
Gangup
Always been wondering when this one would get used on me?
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
Are Neferduckies edibles, some kind of vegetarian dish? LOL  youareaduck   youareaduck   youareaduck   Holycowsmile Jacked Wink Shy
Seek and ye shall find. JESUS
------------------------------------------
I am a recovering vegetarian   Hi
The PDF version of the science paper “Analysis of the MGS and MRO Images of the Syria Planum Profile Face on Planet Mars” that was published back in December 2014 in the Journal of Space Exploration is available at the Society of Planetary SETI Research web site.

Authors include: J.P. Levasseur, George J. Haas, William R. Saunders and Horace Crater.

[Image: sml_JOSE.jpg]

Link: spsr.utsi.edu/articles/SPSRJSEProfileFace2014.pdf

Zip Monster