Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Christy is a buffoon.
Can't imagine that such a bombastic Dufus would get enough traction anywhere to be considered at all.

Rand Paul, sometimes you almost want to be able to like the guy, and then like seeing your breath on a cold morning.....it's gone just that quick.

I like Marco Rubio. Not all of his policies on labor. I think he's learned a lot about immigration. Sounds like he's a lot wiser on that score than he was.
Best spoken in a tight spot.
Sharp thinker.

Cruz is too radical. Nobody would help him get anything done in either party.

Scott Walker can share a Pennywise with Perry.
Don't like union busters on general principles. (42 years paying dues has made me particularly bias)

Bush doesn't seem to know what 'He' is.

As far as "Broomstick One" Hillary's call sign on military aircraft as First Lady, no telling what will step out of the closet to shoot her down when the time comes. Could be another Obama in the wings.
http://www.f-16.net/aviation_jokes_article177.html
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
Re: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 03-01-2015, 02:30 PM