Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Are we looking for a miracle?
Are we thinking we can pick someone from our own ranks to change the world back to what it once was?
It was never perfect, not even in this USA we were once raised in. But I'm mad as Hell that we let that world we once lived in slip away. I'm mad as Hell that we continue to let it happen right in front of us.
The world we once had was the envy of all the rest of the world, millions have swarmed across our southern border to enjoy that world, and to a large degree are destroying it by the very act. A lawless tide of non citizens demanding they be accommodated.
A growing tide of native born citizens demanding that the other half the country provide them a living for doing nothing but breeding more voters, more parasites that will make no effort to help themselves. Don't tell me they are under privileged when this nation's workers have poured decades of treasure into an effort to help them. What about the Vietnamese?
Coming to this country only a generation or two ago with nothing, they are prosperous, contributing citizens, living purposeful, ordered lives. You don't see them rioting in the streets when their criminal elements are shot attacking the police. They do not loot their neighbors given just any provocation. Their leaders feel no need to excuse lawless behavior as though it is ALWAYS somebody elses fault.
The absolute nonsense has to stop! Who can do this? Who will always stand in their way?
It's not our leaders who can legislate order and common sense. It's up to us. Each of us.
If we can't remember how it once was, even with all it's problems, then we are doomed.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you don't know what America was, Norman Rockwell's America as he pictured it, then his work should be required reading/viewing because it is exactly what this country once was, and if you don't get it then, you are definitely part of the problem.
The liberal left is looking more and more like the Communism we thought this country had defeated, and banned from the world. That plague is creeping back steered from the left, and no good thing comes with it.
It is banishing common sense, and excusing the most outrageous nonsense as though it is the normal thing to be expected.
I'd rather turn back the pages to a time long gone, and even to those mistakes that once plagued this land, than to advance farther into the pure insanity we see ahead. At least we could start over to healing those past mistakes in a clear eyed, and sober manner.
Let us hope the next President seizes the opportunity.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 06-17-2015, 07:13 PM