Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
One talking head on a news channel compared Trump's post debate situation as a large balloon with a very tiny hole in it that will see him deflate into nothingness with time. But..........it could be he'll stand in there to the very end. Second guessing is way too tuff on this one.

I watched the replay of the debate tonight, Kelly was no harder on Trump than almost anyone else.
She, and all the moderators, seemed to ask very pointed questions to all the candidates. Few were pitching softballs. Best thing in the world for those running. Given a chance to tighten up their responses, they better take note.

I hope Chris Mathews is Shillary's moderator in her debate. She'll leave him and not know what hit her when she has to face the real showdown.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 08-10-2015, 02:29 AM