Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...count.html
Quote:David Miliband dragged into Hillary Clinton email scandal after it emerges confidential British intelligence was sent to presidential hopeful's private account
  • Clinton under fire over private email account used as Secretary of State
  • Presidential frontrunner insists she did not break strict security protocols
  • But emails containing foreign intelligence were sent to her private account
  • Among emails is 2009 note from the then Foreign Secretary David Miliband

[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-08-20-at-7.07.06-PM.png]

http://www.thelastgreatstand.com/brillia...ing-today/

Brilliant Politically Incorrect Cartoon Shows What We’re All Thinking Today
by Voice of Reason

FOR MORE NEWS BY VOICE OF REASON CLICK HERE!

www.thelastgreatstand.com

[Image: Cartoon.jpg]
The video below is a very telling one, and given Obama’s track record for corruption, I would have believed everything this insider says, whether I heard it from an insider or not. The video below came out shortly after Baltimore went haywire, and the D.H.S. insider said Obama is TRYING to ignite a race war. That is his INTENT. Now look what we have…  once again we have "Terrorists" Burning Down St. Louis, So of Course the Militarized Police Are Rolling In.

AGITATE, AGITATE, AGITATE!

As the old saying goes, "If you hang around the barbershop long enough, you're bound to get a haircut.” What I am eluding to, is if you put angry rioters and police tougher enough times, eventually the story ends very very very badly, and not just for those involved. That is the PERFECT excuse for Martial Law. Many days, because of things like the Iranian deal, it is hard to see Obama as anything more than an incompetent boob, because as far as I’m concerned, a well trained gerbil could probably exercise better leadership skills than Obama has shown.

At the same time, Obama's total mastery of incompetence is overshadowed only by his ability to dishonestly and diabolically scheme for a desired outcome. We saw it with how Obamacare passed, the underhanded attempts at gun grabs, when masses of children began showing up at the border, and I suspect the worst is yet to come.
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Wook - 08-21-2015, 10:25 PM