Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Hat's off to Wook, who not so long ago sat on my couch and told me he believed a Back-Lash was coming to all the PC, to all the BS.

Hat's off to V, tho I'm still watching in almost unbelief, he jumped on the Trump band wagon almost immediately.
I may be reserving a seat next to him on that one. I still think Rubio could beat Shillary, but I like the promises Trump is making.

I do not equate Trump to Hitler, but I do equate 1920s Germany to ourselves at the present moment. We desperately need someone to cure our problems, and he is promising to do so. Insanity has infected every level of our society, and we need someone to step up and say "NO" more!

Has there ever been a time in American history when a front runner in one party saw the front runner in the other party self destruct so efficiently as Shillary is doing at the moment? Trump must be chuckling himself to sleep every night just watching it happen.
This is a singular moment in American political history. Enjoy it now, and pray that it isn't paving the way to an eventual dictatorship! They always seem to go so wrong.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 08-22-2015, 01:40 AM