Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
People are starting to wake up to Trump. Best thing that could've happened to the GOP was his entry into the fray. I like Trump.
Not that I wish the things he said he'd do, couldn't be done in reality, but reality is rearing it's ugly head as we all feared it might really do eventually, and he will start to fade.
I like Carly, I really do, but, and I could really be wrong about it in this crazy political year, her best chance just now is to position herself as a viable candidate in the Vice presidential position, being groomed for the top spot (or should I say, US being groomed to accept her)
I'm still thinking Rubio as the GOP nominee for president, frankly I do not think either party has such talent in this presidential cycle, and with Carly as a running mate, I think they would present an unassailable wall. (Assuming some whacked out feminists doesn't shoot Rubio to move Carly to the top position)
I think the women of both parties would fall in line to an amazing degree with her on the ticket, and Rubio has all the talent and wit this nation needs over the next few years to bring us back from the ragged edge we now find ourselves at
in a world turned upside down. (at least as much as any mortal man might possess)
So very, very much is riding on this election!
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 09-23-2015, 05:33 PM