Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
The previous post is so well said.

The current POTUS is the most monumental embarrassment the nation has ever known.
His supporters the greatest threat to the continued existence of the country.

But, we have all played our part in bringing about our current state of affairs. We have for our own outrages against the God of Heaven, been given such a leader as warning.

Read the book. He has given us the ending beforehand. All the players are lined up, or are fast being brought into line for one of the final acts, and it is nearly ready to start. Only the blind could deny it.

As individuals, we can still have some impact, some help against what is coming against ourselves personally, but I think the fate of the nations might well be carved in stone at this point in time.
A time of trouble such as never was? I think we cannot even imagine what that might mean, but when we see the beginnings of both Man and nature gone mad at once, how many will come to lose their reason trying?
As Solomon once said. "Vanity, vanity. All is vanity."
I wonder?
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 10-05-2015, 01:19 AM