Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
[Image: 1722924_1319321378127988_894278106945718...e=5747519D]

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/th...to-hillary
Quote:The terrorists made a nice Christmas present for Hillary: a propaganda video featuring Donald Trump! Just like she said!
So here’s the sequence of events. You tell me if this seems suspicious or not:
First, Hillary Clinton claims that terrorists are using Donald Trump in their propaganda videos. It was a lie. There were no videos of Donald Trump on any terrorist propaganda videos.
There were however, propaganda videos featuring Hillary’s husband Bill Clinton.
Now, terrorists have produced a brand new video featuring – guess who? – Donald Trump.
Did Hillary give the terrorists a cool new idea? Did someone from the Hillary campaign make some not-subtle suggestions to someone, somewhere, that a propaganda video with Donald Trump would be really great right now? You know … to pull her ass out of the fire?
Because the timing is really odd.
Just two weeks ago at a debate, Hillary said “[Terrorists] are going to people showing them videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists.” Donald Trump called her a liar, the leftist media even called her a liar and she was forced to look really stupid and apologize or really stupid and refuse to apologize.
She chose to look really stupid.

The brand new video – almost an hour long – is produced by al-Shabab, al-Qaeda’s Somalia franchise. It’s almost an hour long and about ten minutes in uses a soundbite from Trump’s speech last month calling for a “total and complete shutdown” of Muslims entering the country. Here’s how CBS News reports it:
Quote:Preceding the Trump clip, a bite from the now-deceased al-Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed in a U.S. airstrike in Yemen in 2011, warns “Muslims of the West” to be cautious and “learn from the lessons of history.”
“There are ominous clouds gathering in your horizon,” al-Awlaki says in English. “Yesterday, America was a land of slavery, segregation, lynching, and Ku Klux Klan. And tomorrow it will be a land of religious discrimination and concentration camps. ”
The video then cuts to a clip from Trump’s South Carolina rally, where the GOP contender’s comments are met with loud applause: “And so remember this. So listen. Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what the — is going on.”

Trump’s expletive is bleeped out.
The video returns to Al-Awlaki, who adds, “The West will eventually turn against its Muslim citizens.”
The video is being distributed by a Twitter account that claims to be part of the “Global Islamic Media Front.” Trying to actually video is difficult (impossible for me) due to the weird re-directs and other video sites you’re required to sign up with.
The SITE Intelligence Group discovered the video.
Nevertheless, isn’t it amazing that only weeks after Hillary is caught in a lie that Donald Trump is featured in terrorist videos, the terrorists make a video featuring Donald Trump?
I knew Hillary had supporters and friends around the globe – I just didn’t know how diverse they were.
I wonder if she’ll send a “thank you” card. Maybe a nice fruit basket.
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Wook - 01-02-2016, 10:32 PM