Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
I think a country loses it's 'Moral Compass' when it's society rejects the precepts of God.
I believe it loses it's ability to operate within the confines of 'Common Sense' when He finally withdraws His hand from that society's affairs.

Progressive, liberal societies as Germany has become, and America is becoming, are seeing the results of that philosophy.
The current rape and pillage of Germany, and many old Western European societies is being carried out as tho their leaders have no idea how to handle a situation they created themselves. It is as tho common sense has abandoned them altogether to the point that they would rather side with the invaders, than with the protection of their own peoples.
We are currently facing the very same situation here, tho not quite to the same extreme just yet, but it will soon be all of that and much more than that in the end.
We are living in an age of insanity unlike anything the world has ever seen.
It is though we have finally reached a point where we would embrace our own destruction with open arms, and in every possible way it might come upon us.
How did it come to this?
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 01-19-2016, 01:46 PM