Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Quote:Robert J Mahr Open letter to Black america. I know,I know,, the first thing every black person will say after reading this or even looking at my color will declare that I'm a racist. And honestly at this moment I really don't care. All this uproar over the fact that there are no people of (Flava) in the Oscars is another example of the sad level that race relations has fallen in this country.
How about this. All the black folks that are pissed at the Oscar nominating crowd for not putting forth any people of(Flava), can boycott the Oscars and just watch the BET awards or the Essene awards. You know,the 2 award ceremonies that won't allow white people. Held on Black Entertainment Television. It's a good bet that it won't be held on White Entertainment Television.
The awards ceremonies can be held during Black History Month. Maybe an auditorium at one of the dozens of Black only collages can be utilized for the event. You can call forth the Black Caucuses to champion your cause,with Ebony magazine running headline pieces letting the world know about the injustices the Oscars has done to your ego's. You can utilize Affirmative action to hire ONLY people of (Flava) to work the events. Be sure to hire the BLM's crew alongside the Farakhan & Sharpeton followers to ensure no White people slip in.
I mean, why would you want to share such important events as an awards ceremony with such a race as evil white folk. What with our White caucuses that hold you down,our White Entertainment television,Ivory magazine,White essential awards that we hold during White history month,and is watched by all the collage students enrolled in White only schools. Heck, we can utilize the After-Mentioned Action to staff all our White only events, held at all our White lives matters rallies.
I would like to thank the National Association for the Advancement of White People for supporting the Oscar's in these trying times. We also wish to thank the Miss White USA & the Miss White America for sponsoring our events in the future. Last but not least I would like to thank the White Caucasus for the support we need in these trying times.
White privilege. That's actually funny. But it's cool, as the self flagellating white liberal crowd needs this oh so bad.
Excuse me while I await the whirlwind of racial hatred and go find my safe space to curl up in so i won't be offended. Satire is dead.
An American Mutt

[Image: hollywood-750.jpg]
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Wook - 01-21-2016, 08:31 PM