I think this election
is a very big insight
into the mindset in the media
& Wash DC
and the elite .

I always Hope
for the best..

http://conservativetribune.com/ted-nugen...manualpost
Quote:Brashly outspoken rock star and conservative commentator Ted Nugent has become well-known for his stark criticisms of President Barack Obama and presumptive Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton.
Unafraid of his liberal detractors and the media, Nugent constantly toes the line in his critiques, often being accused of going too far.
Such is the case once again following a lengthy Facebook post by an unleashed Nugent regarding Obama and Hillary’s culpability in the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack, in which he called for them both to be “hung” for their “treason.”

“Our unholy rotten soulless criminal America-destroying government killed 4 Americans in Banghazi. Period!” Nugent’s post began.
“What sort of chimpa** punk would deny security, turn down 61 requests for security, then tell U.S. forces to STAND DOWN when they were ready to kicka** on the allapukes & save American lives?” he asked rhetorically.
“Obama & Clinton, thats who,” Nugent added. “They should be tried for treason & hung. Our entire fkdup gvt must be cleansed asap.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-vein.html
Davos elite alarmed at the prospect of 'embarrassing' Trump being the GOP presidential nominee 
  • [b]Donald Trump is one of the hot topics of conversation among the rich and powerful at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland[/b]
  • Business executives and finance leaders said that Trump has 'hit a vein' with his direct talk
  • Some called Trump 'unbelievable', 'embarrassing' and 'dangerous' as others said he is being 'underestimated' 
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Wook - 01-22-2016, 12:36 PM