Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Cruz had the numbers and acclaim to convince him he was the big winner in Iowa.
On paper he was. I hope he celebrated to the max while able,
But....

The big winner was Rubio!
He so over performed what was expected of him, people who voted for others that might actually have voted for him, (thinking he probably didn't have a chance to win,) will now shift their support to where they always really wanted it!
Make no mistake, New Hampshire was watching! Now they know.
New Hampshire requires one more strong showing for Rubio, and after that, the swing of momentum will become a landslide over the next couple of states, until few but Trump will even be visible in the rear view mirror.

The other candidates will drop like flies after New Hampshire, except Bush.
He will remain for the amusement factor. He's like the kid who's been handed a wad of Billion dollar bills and told to get out there and have a good time. And don't let those other bullies push you around. Daddy's watching!

I'd bet the farm that Ted's numbers will drop below twenty before he gets thru the next two or three states, but I think that over that stretch of time it will be a real dog fight between Trump and Rubio.

I bet Trump doesn't skip another debate!
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 02-02-2016, 01:25 PM