Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
I was at DU banquet last night and missed the debate first hand, but the talking heads on TV are really slamming Rubio.
If what I saw on the news this morning is the worst he did, then he did have an embarrassing, repetitive moment.
But if an election hinges on such a trivial event as that, then we have truly become a fickle nation indeed.

Glad I missed the debate. Jan won me about a thousand dollars worth of Sitka hunting clothes and other gear.
She's the one with all the luck in those things, so I let her take charge of all the raffle tickets!

One of the guys at our table hunts with me, and always seems to win a gun at every single one of these events including last night.
I asked how many guns he's won over the years, and since 2011, he's won 15. Those are all expensive guns they have there. That's about $15,000 worth!
Plus all the other stuff he's won!
Geeze!
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 02-07-2016, 07:29 PM