Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Trump will remain in the lead for the foreseeable future.
Whether Rubio overtakes Cruz before Nevada is a flip of the coin, maybe not even at Nevada, but after Nevada I think the public will tire of Cruz, and then I expect Rubio will overtake him down the stretch, and then support for the also-rans will begin to leak into Rubio's camp, and the gap between himself and Trump will close.....maybe too late!
I think we will be able to thank that 'TUB' Christy for destroying any real chance of a decent choice in the end.

My choice has been pretty much Rubio from before the beginning (Last election as well, but he wouldn't run). But if needs be, I wouldn't be too devastated if Trump is the eventual nominee.

If only the GOP would fall in solidly behind the working man, middle class American, on whose back this nation rests, while maintaining traditional, conservative values (Some things I tend toward liberal... but just!), there'd hardly be a contest.
Secure the border!
Bring back the jobs!
Get rid of welfare, put 'em to work rebuilding the nation's infrastructure to earn that dole instead!
Get rid of the IRS. Flat tax!

Just for starters.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 02-20-2016, 01:18 PM