Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
There is more decorum displayed by Banana Republic candidates. Nothing like it in any of our lifetimes!

We know the commodity on the Dem side, but I am being badly disappointed by everything I'm seeing on the GOP side now. What we see is without precedent.

OK, for those who give little weight to what I'm about to say, I understand, but it is really like watching the hand of God being withdrawn from this land at every level. I'm afraid the cup is full.
"Mene mene tekel upharsin"

Daniel 5:25-31English Standard Version (ESV)

25 And this is the writing that was inscribed: Mene, Mene, Tekel, and Parsin. 26 This is the interpretation of the matter: Mene, God has numbered[a] the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; 27 Tekel, you have been weighed[b] in the balances and found wanting;
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 03-04-2016, 02:26 AM