Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
[Image: 13680670_10153886866956701_1157662104932...e=58308157]

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/eve-gop-c...y-clinton/

On Eve Of GOP Convention, Bush Family Decides To Throw Weight Behind Hillary Clinton

Now you are seeing the "real" Bush family, and what a bunch of scheming liars they really are. They will not support the GOP nominee Donald Trump because he is not part of their New World Order elites club. So by withholding support for Trump in November, they are in fact helping to elect Crooked Hillary Clinton.

Quote:Here is Jeb! Bush’s official statement regarding why he will neither endorse Trump or vote for him in November:
Quote:In November, I will not vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, but I will support principled conservatives at the state and federal levels, just as I have done my entire life. For Republicans, there is no greater priority than ensuring we keep control of both chambers of Congress. I look forward to working hard for great conservatives in the Senate and House in the coming months. read entire statement
Now you are seeing the “real” Bush family, and what a bunch of scheming liars they really are. They will not support the GOP nominee Donald Trump because he is not part of their New World Order elites club. So by withholding support for Trump in November, they are in fact helping to elect Crooked Hillary Clinton.

Obama White House Stands with the Radical Black Lives Matter.
"The White House has denied a petition with over 140,000 signatures calling for Black Lives Matter to be classified as a terrorist group."

[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBKHdItluixlbRy&w=476&...&upscale=1]
[url=http://trib.al/EoNTjEq]

White House Denies Petition Calling For #BlackLivesMatter To Be Recognized As Terrorists

breitbart.com

[Image: 13709946_10154381109094846_2539279816322...e=582AAFF4]
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Wook - 07-17-2016, 10:10 PM