Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
How come #RacistCNN insists that our voting system is flawless? And that rigging electronic voting machines for #Clinton is simply not possible. Well, it is, if George Soros owns the machines in 16 important States. Sooo not cool. ?
“Gary and I went to early vote today,” wrote Lisa Houlette on Facebook. “I voted a straight Republican ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the Republican straight ticket was highlighted, however, the Clinton/Kaine box ...was also highlighted!”
“I tried to go back and change and could not get it to work. I asked for help from one of the workers and she couldn’t get it to go back either. It took a second election person to get the machine to where I could correct the vote to a straight ticket,” she added.
Meanwhile, in Arlington, Texas, another voter reported a similar experience.
“I had a family member that voted this morning and she voted straight Republican,” wrote Shandy Clark. “She checked before she submitted and the vote had changed to Clinton! She reported it and made sure her vote was changed back. They commented that It had been happening.”
Social media forums are also ablaze with concerns about votes being switched.

Report: Votes Switched From Trump to Hillary in Texas
Residents of at least two cities in Texas are complaining that they voted for Donald Trump only to see the voting machine switch their ballot to Hillary Clinton.
drudgetoday.com

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/2...deral-law/

DOJ Warns Efforts to Stop 2016 Voter Fraud Could ‘Violate’ Federal Law
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Wook - 10-25-2016, 03:24 PM