Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
I have never been so glad in my life of being wrong, my slogan stands "a vote for Trump is a kick in the liberals rump" .

I did my part I voted for him. This election was not about Clinton or Trump but about the American people been tired of the same crap politicians who keep abussing and exploiting the American people.

It is time to unite this nation under the values of respect towards the American Flag, the American Anthem and respect to our military. It is time that all those Hollywood bullshitters to own to what they promissed, they said if Trump wins we will move to Canada, so lets get packing and get your arses out of the US, you dont love this nation you need to get the hell out and take Kaperniki with you.

Americans who care about this nation need to unite and make America Great Again!!!!

(11-09-2016, 10:43 AM)Mayito7777 Wrote: I have never been so glad in my life of being wrong, my slogan stands "a vote for Trump is a kick in the liberals rump" .

I did my part I voted for him. This election was not about Clinton or Trump but about the American people been tired of the same crap politicians who keep abussing and exploiting the American people.

It is time to unite this nation under the values of respect towards the American Flag, the American Anthem and respect to our military. It is time that all those Hollywood bullshitters to own to what they promissed, they said if Trump wins we will move to Canada, so lets get packing and get your arses out of the US, you dont love this nation you need to get the hell out and take Kaperniki with you.

Americans who care about this nation need to unite and make America Great Again!!!!

I expect the following people to keep their word and move 

Cher

Bryan Cranston

Amy Schumer

Chelsea Handler

Barbra Streisand

Lena Dunham

Ne Yo

Jon Stewart

Neve Campbell

Barry Diller

Keegan-Michael Key

Chloë Sevigny

Al Sharpton

Natasha Lyonne

Eddie Griffin

Spike Lee

Amber Rose

Samuel L. Jackson

George Lopez

Raven-Symoné

Whoopi Goldberg

Omari Hardwick

Miley Cyrus

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Katy Perry

Sarah Silverman

Demi Lovato

Kanye West

Ellen Degeneres

Kim Kardashian

Ariani Grande

Lady Gaga

Justin Timberlake

Bill O'Reilly

Matt Damon

George Looney

Seek and ye shall find. JESUS
------------------------------------------
I am a recovering vegetarian   Hi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Mayito7777 - 11-09-2016, 10:43 AM