Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Quote:“The recent history of Ukraine in general and Crimea in particular over the past several years may be among the most egregious examples of ‘fake news’ in recent memory,” he told RIA Novosti.

“The level of misinformation which has guided related decisions by outside actors and their impact on this country is tragic. I am confident that there will be new possibilities to resolve these misperceptions and the wrong direction it has created for Ukraine.”

We ALL KNOW as a flat fact that US CIA Neo-CONS started the Kiev coup and also went into building and selling more and more and more armaments, US Soldiers into what was the Eastern Bloc after WWII and US took NATO countries and illegally EXPANDED it Eastward to Russian Western Border with Ukraine.

It's like the CIA, DOD and National Zionistas want WWIII as a NUCLEAR War all to benefit Israel, using OUR money, OUR soldiers, and to put US further in DEBT to ZIONIST Rothschild Banking Empire.  One of the reason George Soros is BANNED from Russia, or would be arrested IMMEDIATELY if he got anywhere in a country that would extradite him to Russia.  Cuba and Russia just signed a NEW Defense Agreement just in time for a new Trump administration, and CEMENT Russia-Cuba ties.

As I said before, we would be better served to stop making so many KILLING machines and more $$$ on Space Machines, Space Suits, Space Medicines, and a mad exodus of colonization into the stars if the SECRET Special Access programs were made OPEN to all.  The Russians have the same TRB3s that we have.  And we already have several REAL ALIENS from other Star Systems within our Solar System.

We do NOT need OIL or COAL anymore for making energy to light and heat our homes if the secrecy was dropped.

Doh

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by rhw007 - 12-11-2016, 12:23 AM