Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Donald Trump: John Lewis Is Either ‘Wrong’ Or ‘Lying’ About Skipping Inauguration

KAITLAN COLLINS White House Correspondent

Donald Trump said John Lewis is either wrong or lying.

[Image: GettyImages-631621814-1-e1484666380764.jpg]
(Photo: Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

The Democratic congressman became embroiled in a feud with the president-elect after he told Chuck Todd that he was skipping the inauguration because he doesn’t think Trump is a “legitimate president.”

Though John Lewis said this would be the first inauguration he has ever missed, a Washington Post article from 2001 claims Lewis and several other members of the Black Caucus also boycotted George W. Bush’s inauguration because they didn’t see him as a legitimate president.  Doh

(RELATED: Trump Strikes Back After House Dem Says He’s Not ‘A Legitimate President)
Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump

John Lewis said about my inauguration, "It will be the first one that I've missed." WRONG (or lie)! He boycotted Bush 43 also because he...
8:46 AM - 17 Jan 2017

[b]Donald J. Trump 
@realDonaldTrump

"thought it would be hypocritical to attend Bush's swearing-in....he doesn't believe Bush is the true elected president." Sound familiar! WP
8:52 AM - 17 Jan 2017
[/b]

The back-and-forth between Trump and Lewis began after Lewis said he did not see Trump as “a legitimate president.”

“I believe in forgiveness, I believe in trying to work with people, but it would be hard — it would be very difficult,” Lewis said Friday. “I don’t see the president-elect as a legitimate president.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/17/donald-trump-john-lewis-is-either-wrong-or-lying-about-skipping-inauguration/#ixzz4W3xMTvVt
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by EA - 01-17-2017, 08:02 PM