Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
I relocated a Provincial Court Judge and his family again today and on this third move involving him , over time, Today I learned from his wife that their son is currently in university studying political science and he happened to be present at the new locale.

Blah,blah,blah until I asked the son about his views on the U.S. election ,trump etc...

He said his professor and others in the field have 'never seen anything like it'...blah blah,blah...

When asked by me if he thinks this is a perfect 'case-study' he agreed it was.

Minutes into this conversation they in turn made the mistake of asking my opinion... Doh

Long story short.

I gave them the most politically incorrect synopsis of the whole deal in America ever---from my personal perspective.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much for the student.
He 'all of a sudden had to be 'sum-where' and left about a  minute after the judge said :

Gee... "You're a real right-winger"

My response destroyed that premise and in just over sixty seconds I encapsulated everything from Hillary Past and present to the World's most important document ever set in ink.

Like the Constitution of America I left an indelible mark on their memory today.

The Judge thanked me @ the end of the day and tipped me handsomely enough to buy my beer ,cigs and joint I just smoked.

The moral of the story In their head not mine is it Ain't about TRUMP.

He's just an instrument that distracts weak minds from the Document and article of Law.

And with the numerous cases of various booze I carted in I told him :

If I bring in another box of booze I'm gonna coin a new phrase--- Drink like a Judge.

I'm having a beer on him.

He's likely having one himself as I type.

His son is probably drinking away the pain that his father was listening to an idiot.

Because I made sense that he was paying LARGE to study.

Just another day at the office. Beer
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by EA - 01-27-2017, 11:18 PM