Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Hey MEDIA :

Remember you SAID that one of three different sets of 19 mostly Saudi Nationals armed ONLY with "box-cutters" broke through STEEL cockpit doors, hijacked FOUR planes, and only two hit building in NYC yet THREE of these STEEL frame buildings fell in "Free-Fall Acceleration" through path of GREATEST resistance, one of the "planes" was being tracked for over 45 minutes heading for the Pentagon and some airman came in and told Cheney the LilD  "it was 10 miles out does the order still stand?"  And Devil replied snappishly "Have you heard any different?", so the missile continued on it's corkscrew turn, something PHYSICALLY impossible for a large jet to do, and EXPLODED just as an INTERIOR explosion OPENED the entrance hole, after several other explosions from within the Pentagon took place BEFORE the missile was even over the pentagon lawn.

[Image: pentagon_after_ikonos_005.jpg]

And the fourth plane just vaporized like the other three in small hole in the ground in Shanksville PA.

So MEANSTREAM MEDIA you SHANKED the public in the back and BELIEVE the DEEP STATE rather than using CRITICAL JUDGEMENT !!!

And Trump's Ban on Muslims from the 7 countries were NOT from Obama, nor Trump, but from the Bush-Cheney team itself.

[Image: clark-after-911-regime-change-7countries-5years.jpeg]

So MEANSTREAM MEDIA...FRACK YOU because YOU SCREWED AMERICA  MANY TIMES OVER !!!

Obama's "Hope & Change" became "Despair, Droning and Highest DEBT EVER !!!"

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by rhw007 - 02-17-2017, 10:33 PM