Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
(02-23-2017, 05:01 PM)Fsbirdhouse Wrote: Democrats, the Liberal, Leftest delusionals.
What has happened to their thinking processes?

I rather think they see themselves quite in agreement whenever they see rioting, burning, and looting in any situation. Whether that be in the streets of our own cities, or those of Sweden, or on a college campus.
Always willing to offer some support in word if not deed.
Always willing to applaud bad behavior wherever found to be in opposition to a well ordered society.
But...calling evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”
Nothing defines it better!
Almost, as it were, some form of Demonic possession that they have given themselves over to.

Liberalism...more than a disease.

Liberalism is the handmaiden of conservatism. Both are just two different sides of the same mind-body dichotomy. Liberalism seeks to set the mind free and enslave the body whereas conservatism seeks to set the body free and enslave the mind. 

Please correct me if I am wrong...but ONLY if you post a definition of a right.
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews a concert of kings as the white sea snaps at the heels of a soft prayer whispered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Citizen Quasar - 02-23-2017, 10:30 PM