Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
(04-08-2017, 01:28 PM)Vianova Wrote: ...

Quote:Rachel Maddow had a guest
that said this attack was Putin and Trump Collusion
to slow Trump Russia collusion investigation .

That idea was inevitably going to be put forward,
and of course it ended up on Maddow's show.
No, I doubt there was collusion at all,
but I do not doubt,
that the strike had as one of it's ulterior motives,
a benefit in "slowing down the investigation"
The Russians are not going to back down,
and I expect them to use their soon to arrive cruise missile frigate to hammer the Idlib province,
and the Al-Nusra factions that control it.

The coming Tillerson meeting with his Russian counterparts will provide new answers,
as to what US and Russian policy will be,
in going forward.

Russia is sending families home from Britain, diplomats to remain.

Remember USN CooK when ONE SINGLE Russian plane using a single precise radar took ALL electronic systems off-line as long as that jet overflew and around the craft?

Out of 50+ great "Tomahawk Missiles" only 23 hit anything.  Also there was CIVILIAN casualties as well as "small babies".

Don't be surprised if Tillerson is "dis-invited" to fly to Moscow, given that Russia, as of 0:0:0 April 8, 2017 they are no longer telling USA, who what, when, where, why, or how THEY are doing in Syria ... PERIOD.  That mini "RED PHONE" cord has been slashed.

As I stated elsewhere, this "gas" was an Israeli ISIS origin, similar to the DANCING Israelis on 9/11.

We are Israeli's bitch, and Trump has no way out as long as his Son-In-Law is running Mideast policy.

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by rhw007 - 04-08-2017, 05:52 PM