Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Holy Maple Leaf Tree!!!  Holycowsmile

~19.5 minutes long.

Quote:I don't want to spoil the whole video for those who may decide to watch it but I was astonished to learn that an NBC satellite facility (with trucks) is located within 15 seconds of Town Taxi and has yet to report on the migrant trafficking ring.

RHW007??? Don't you live in Plattsburgh NY???  Ninja  LilD

We need the inside scoop on the world's largest unprotected border.

Could Rebel Media be up for a Pulitzer in Journalism?
2 days ago

lexikon08256 in news

Rebel Media has quite possibly produced a piece  in 2017 that could win the Pulitzer Prize for Journalism. The small news outfit has uncovered an illegal smuggling ring that takes refugees from the United States to the Canadian border. These refugees are then  willfully arrested by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to enter Canada.

[img=0x0]https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://steemitimages.com/DQmdfhRUeFLrBny5bT55RPTDXBm9HbqUXANAHBwiscX7Ux3/image.png[/img]
[size=undefined][size=undefined]

Rebel media went to a drop off point in Champlain, New York and begin seeing migrants dropped off by taxi companies. The investigative team then proceeds to Plattsburgh, New York to speak with a taxi company call Town Taxi. The company owner proceeds to inform Rebel Media they have contacts with American and Canadian law enforcement to help facilitate the migrants travel to the border. The owner even suggest their company will perform extra functions to insure the migrant has successful travel to Canada. He refused to elaborate on the exact nature of these extra services.
I don't want to spoil the whole video for those who may decide to watch it but I was astonished to learn that an NBC satellite facility (with trucks) is located within 15 seconds of Town Taxi and has yet to report on the migrant trafficking ring.
This was a truly maddening report to watch. The majority, if not all ,of the refugees shown in the video are fighting age men of Middle Eastern descent with some being Muslim. I believe anyone would be alarmed with the possibility of  a Radical Islamist entering their country under the guise of refugee status. Additionally, one has to wonder about the legality of Town Taxi's services. 
If you do watch this report and feel Town Taxi's actions are illegal, I would urge you to contact the Plattsburgh Police Department via phone (518) 563-3411 or share the Rebel Media Videoon their Facebook Page. Either way:Demand an Investigation into Town Taxi. Additionally, you can contact Town Taxi at (518)570-0000 or on their Facebook Page to express your displeasure with their actions. 
I urge you all to share the Rebel Media YouTube Video with those around you and also ask them to question why nothing is being done in regards to  Town Taxi involvement in the refugee smuggling ring.
Thank you to @derptard for posting the Rebel Media video and bringing it to my attention. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Picture Credits: John Hood, Caltrans graphic artist. Public Domain[/size][/size]
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by EA - 04-15-2017, 11:27 PM