Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
But it was posted just after hello we'win on Nov 1 a full two( 2 )days  before the election day.
Made manifest rite before your eyes.
Now. ArrowSunday, November 1st, 2020, 03:47 am (This post was last modified: Sunday, November 1st, 2020, 03:52 am by EA.)
It is prescient prudence precedence on a president's present patience...itz gonna break.

MAGA ? 2020  Sheep 2024 ? MAGA

There ain't no hidin' while time is biden... Tempus Fugitive.

Ninja

I smell a pig.

Ms. Harris declined to be interviewed for this article. But over the years, she has proudly labeled herself both a “top cop” and a “progressive prosecutor.”
Good Defund Her  Sheep Defend Her Bad

Holycowsmile Deified Her  Sheep    Defined Her  LilD 

In her 2009 book, “Smart on Crime,” she wrote that “if we take a show of hands of those who would like to see more police officers on the street, mine would shoot up,” adding that “virtually all law-abiding citizens feel safer when they see officers walking a beat.”
Earlier this summer, in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, she told The New York Times that “it is status-quo thinking to believe that putting more police on the streets creates more safety. That’s wrong. It’s just wrong.”
All of which poses a question: Is Ms. Harris essentially a political pragmatist, or has she in fact changed? And is she the woman to lead a police-reform effort from the White House?

I leave it up to you to pigheritout.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/09/us/po...icing.html
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by EA - 11-10-2020, 10:58 PM