Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
natural gas export
would love to hear any information from anyone in regard to cameron parish louisiana becoming the main natural gas export center of the world.
more or less hudsons bay again
Jesse Ventura did a Conspiracy Theory on that.

supposedly they plan on relocating all the area's inhabitants.

Better move or they'll probably steer another big hurricane at ya'll

Banana_hump
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
(04-25-2015, 03:22 PM)almon Wrote: would love to hear any information from anyone in regard to cameron parish louisiana becoming the main natural gas export center of the world.

A more "Refined" concept of this device wood/would make any conspiracy pointless.

The funniest thing in the video is the warning tag on the dashboard:
Unleaded Fuel ONLY!!! Muaha

You don't really need cameron parish louisiana you just need to PERFECT devices such as this.

Man ... I bet you would choke to death on fumes riding behind that sum-bitch Whip

Imagine a clogged interstate freeway in a big city at rush hour,  

full of wood fuel burning trucks   :shempysmilie2:   be  Damned

looks like we lost Shemp in the smileys   Dunno
I totally agree,but was posting in the sense of off-grid self reliance.

A giant Gas Distribution center would be an easy target for all kinds of skullduggery.

More along the lines of... If the shit hits the fan then use that fan to duct the shitstink into a heatsink and freethink your way outta the outhouse and into the powerhouse.

Like Edison's medicine: Tesla.

Tesla CEO plugs into new market with home battery system

Apr 30, 2015 by By Michael Liedtke And Jonathan Fahey

[Image: teslaceoplug.jpg]
Never lacking daring ideas, billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk is determined to jolt the electricity market.

Although this is about natural Gas Export...seems like it should be in wooks "o horseshit" thread instead of here

The Money spent on a mega-project could be redirected to smaller more efficient Nodal points that won't succumb to disaster so readily.

Quote: 
[Image: 20130530120327!Platts-new-logo.png]
Venture Global LNG sees Henry Hub-linked pricing still attractive in Asia
Platt’s – April 15,2015

Despite recent decreases in oil prices, US Henry Hub-linked gas prices remain an attractive option to Asian buyers in long-term LNG contracts as buyers seek to diversify and minimize overall price volatility in their supply portfolios, said the head of the US-based Venture Global LNG project in Louisiana.
Price is not the only deciding factor in structuring long-term LNG contracts, especially for Japanese buyers, Venture Global LNG CEO William M. Wicker said last week in a phone interview with Platts.
“If you are a Japanese consumer of LNG at a large utility, your job is to build a supply portfolio that is not volatile, and the way you do that is to layer in different net pricing mechanisms to that portfolio,” he said.
Most LNG contracts in Asia are oil-linked and the recent plunge in oil prices has worked in buyers’ favor.
Long-term LNG contract prices could range from $8/MMBtu to $11/MMBtu between February and June, depending on the slope to crude written into term contracts, Platts research unit Eclipse Energy said in February.
In comparison, Cheniere’s Sabine Pass in the US is priced at 115% of Henry Hub gas prices, plus liquefaction charges of $2.25/MMBtu to $3/MMBtu and shipping costs of $3/MMBtu, the company has said.
Based on Monday’s settlement of $2.511/MMBtu for NYMEX May Henry Hub gas futures contract, LNG from the Sabine Pass project would land in Asia at $8.14/MMBtu-$8.89/MMBtu.
If oil prices bounce back, the competitiveness of Henry Hub-linked contracts would greatly improve, Wicker said.
“We think if it gets back to $75-$80/barrel and Henry Hub stays where it is, we think that will create very favorable opening for US LNG exports to Asia,” he said.

Almon I realise this project would create regional economic benefit to hundreds of workers and am only posting:
 Alternative thought so we cant get caught "off-Gaurd".

I was taught a valuable lesson by wook I will never forget when I get greenpeaceful. Peace

It was about... trees / forestry

To Paraphrase wook in no specific order:

No Trees no wood no Dock no Stick for dog to play fetch.
No Canoe no Paddle no Guitar no Song. Guitar 

Quote:in long-term LNG contracts as buyers seek to diversify and minimize overall price volatility in their supply portfolios,

I just hope alternatives arrive exponentially like a "Moore's Law" of energy production.

A moore local Focal Point of production/consumption.

I have always been an alternative energy fan...sorry. Meds