Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Humanzee
We speak of China.
She has/is fleshing things out exactly as we foresaw. But who didn't see it in this group? We knew all roads would lead to China (And no doubt others less conspicuous).
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14442711/c...mic-covid/

I posted this in this thread Sunday March 5th, 2006
"I still wonder about Humanzee being developed as a slave race. Oh yes, the so-called noble uses of such a program will be the wedge that kicks the door wide open, but will such countries as North Korea, China, or other impoverished third-world countries turn their backs on the enormous revenues the development of such beasts see generated for all their potential? Military, space, heavy labor , or even domestic applications?
These creatures ARE coming. They aren't coming alone either. I expect we will tamper with living creation at every level we can, until we live in a world inhabited by our own biological creations throughout, when that day comes that the very creation we depend upon to survive is ready to collapse.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
Did you read the ENTIRE 17 volumes if the DUNE and the "Spice" legacy?

Only two Good DUNE movies one with children of DUNE is best one same company for other DUNE there two one never made sequel.

The "spices" becomes a 'give away' gift that haunts Humanity through Millions of years starting with AI and humans as slaves making Bio-Borg machines simply attach canister to head of machine and EEG you're in "control"...maybe.

Bob...
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]