Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check This Pretty Young Housewife On LSD Out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5d4wWGK4...r_embedded

WARNING: It'll make you miss your real home, real part in the universal flow!

[flash=640,385]http://www.youtube.com/v/V5d4wWGK4Ig?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
"Confusion... first sign of a bad relationship-whether personal, societal or governmental"
Hey Gard !!

Life is soo beautiful .......  Beer
Quote:it's indescribably beautiful!

am I to understand this right that they gave this lady 1000ng of LSD-25?
Thats a DOSE

It's a wonder she wasn't teleporting the hell out of there

I came along much later, and of a totally different mindset because were I the doc I'd have probably had to do a similar or higher dose..
Then me and pretty young hausfrau would have probably ended up making a giant psychedelic blooming shiny pulsing cosmic love flower on the floor- and there definitely would be no divisions between us...(If I could keep from laughing uncontrollably that is)
Ah well, so much for fond memories.

On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
(01-17-2011, 06:32 PM)Keith link Wrote:
Quote:it's indescribably beautiful!

am I to understand this right that they gave this lady 1000ng of LSD-25?
Thats a DOSE

It's a wonder she wasn't teleporting the hell out of there

I came along much later, and of a totally different mindset because were I the doc I'd have probably had to do a similar or higher dose..
Then me and pretty young hausfrau would have probably ended up making a giant psychedelic blooming shiny pulsing cosmic love flower on the floor- and there definitely would be no divisions between us...(If I could keep from laughing uncontrollably that is)
Ah well, so much for fond memories.

yeah I didn't catch the exact dose in the vid... too busy tripping out that it was in a nice size serving of water... hmmmm

KEITH!!! you sound like you are talking about astral sex to me!!!  Scream Rofl
"Confusion... first sign of a bad relationship-whether personal, societal or governmental"
and then some..

why I remember back in the flowerpower days when  :dance4: Mellow Butt Drool :kiss:

shut up Keith!

I just watched it again, yes, 1000ng
or micrograms, or gamma same diff.

Whew!
500 mics will do a BIG man intensely for about 12 hours
1500 mics is the most I ever dared.. two whole days of what she felt, and then a third of feeling like I was being forced back into my skin.
Prophesy in a dropper. The secret of the universe right there in your palm, only to vanish as soon as you realize how terribly beautiful- and scary- it all really is.

later on, you're like WTF was I thinking?

"I wish I could talk in Technicolor"

Try another 500 mics babe.

(01-17-2011, 07:20 PM)Keith link Wrote:and then some..

why I remember back in the flowerpower days when  :dance4: Mellow Butt Drool :kiss:

shut up Keith!

I just watched it again, yes, 1000ng
or micrograms, or gamma same diff.

Whew!
500 mics will do a BIG man intensely for about 12 hours
1500 mics is the most I ever dared.. two whole days of what she felt, and then a third of feeling like I was being forced back into my skin.
Prophesy in a dropper. The secret of the universe right there in your palm, only to vanish as soon as you realize how terribly beautiful- and scary- it all really is.

later on, you're like WTF was I thinking?

"I wish I could talk in Technicolor"

Try another 500 mics babe.

HAHAHAHAH BIG LAUGH!!! that was such a good vid... Samurai'd be laffing her ass off at the philosophy professor at the end!
That's Gerald Heard, the first Hippy.

He was a philosopher and a damn good one.
I've read a lot of his works.
http://www.geraldheard.com/bio1.htm
I had to look this up from a very old memory of a man who was my parent's friend visting the house.
Worked for FDA and told folks he had just arrested (I think in Colorado, if memory serves) people for LSD.
I didn't have any idea what it was back then, but they discussed it for quite awhile.
It was very first arrest in US I think.

1962 - The Gamblers, a California surfing band, release a song "LSD-25"; underground LSD appears on both coasts; FDA makes first LSD bust.

http://www.levity.com/aciddreams/timeline.html

So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
It's all too beautiful!  Grouphug Hubby doesn't think it's real, he said that her pupils weren't dialated.
I'm convinced that he must be an alien from the planet, Guitar!<br />http://WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/REDSHIFTUS<br />http://www.youtube.com/user/SGGURU
(01-18-2011, 01:52 AM)REDSHIFT link Wrote:It's all too beautiful!  Grouphug Hubby doesn't think it's real, he said that her pupils weren't dialated.

I don't know... she had that 'look over there' look down... and when he asked her 'is this pleasant? or unpleasant?" and she said something like 'if you weren't here'... he was bothering her trip... lol
&quot;Confusion... first sign of a bad relationship-whether personal, societal or governmental&quot;
My calculation of the stated dose of .1 milligram is equal to 100 micrograms...
a nice dose of LSD, although 250 mcg is thought to be good for the so-called Acid Test. Koolaid

I must've heard it wrong, I know I did hasty estimation..
he says 600 gamma, or .1 milligrams, which is actually 1000 micrograms

what she got was a 1000 mic dose, as measured as it was by the standard I've heard for years
which is PLENTY for a novice.
probably about a 4 way blotter worth of what is available now, if it can be found that is, and not make you feel like your head's in a vice from impurities.

I wish like hell I could find some 1000 mic pure sid. That's what I was broken in on.

but then again, I used to have a line on one of The Bear's apprentices, still do but I just don't
If you've never lapped a whole sheet you ain't been where I have...

I'm a little old for such nonsense, as a kid I used it to help rip the doors and filters off and burn them, massively:
now I just don't need it for that, so it's pretty useless to me, and not nearly as enjoyable, no surprises left I guess.

I prefer martial arts, chi gong, faith and meditation to get there

I can say this, the lies about someone being socially useless and clinically insane after as few as 14 doses is BULLSHIT.
So is the notion of a flashback.

maybe for some, but in my experience there is no such thing.

Not since the late '60s have I watched the dust crawl across the floor, or what I'd have sworn were pastel air currents.
God forbid a chance glance into a mirror!

I have a hard enough time looking into a mirror first thing in the morning these days as it is.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
According to...
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_Mg%27...00_Mcg%27s
"1 mg=1000 mcg"
...just as 1 g=1000 mg
sooo, .1 mg=100 mcg

Right???

I've never heard of a gamma quantity.
Where does that term originate???
I may be wrong, but if she did 100 mics and felt like that it must have been Sandoz.

That or she has a real low gateway tolerance
yep.  just listened again, closely

1/10th a milli is the stated dose.
which is exactly 100 mic
damn my math's off today.. started by mistaking the 100 gamma or 1/600th of a grain (english measurement) for mcg.

I'm not sure they're telling the truth in that vid..
100 mics is a dose I'd have laughed at back in the day, she's tripping balls!

"what you trying to do with that man, piss me off?"

[flash=640,385]http://www.youtube.com/v/y4ywBsEWnDI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US[/flash]
does/did 100 mic ever do much for you Kalter?
Well I had no way of knowing how strong it was except by taking it.
So, all I have to go by is comparing my experience with others and what's in the "literature".

I mean, take blotter acid...
If you see the active spots under black light then they glow bright blue purple.
So, you're seeing really infinitesimal amounts......
And not only that, but they've supposedly shown that LSD is fully metabolized and gone way before any effects are noticed. Because LSD is so much more powerful than other psychedelics then that means the experience is a function of the organism. The neurotransmitter pathways are always there, waiting to be activated.
well... true, without knowing the originator and having trusted assurances of the potency there is no telling but to drop and see, and even then strength and effect is relative to many variable factors psychologically and biochemically- then there's the thing about 'what else is in there?'

There were times when I didn't know the exact origin or potency, and as such had to guage by feel.
Those times were pretty rare, and actually risky behavior. I really don't like not knowing where something this potent and potentially dangerous comes from.
Most other times I knew the whos whats, wherefroms and exact amounts of the materials within whichever media it was carried.
I'll try to make this easy, because I'm no chemist myself.
Blotter potencies can vary from place to place on the paper, a function of potency, amount used, and binding agent inconsistencies.
Tabs are made entirely differently, and most retain uniform potencies if the dry mix is consistent, but again
I don't care for the binder... films are better than all these.
I never much cared to ingest the binding chemical, and though I have, as well as partaken based on word of trust, I've normally refrained from any of such that I wasn't sure was already tested.

Liquid is quite different, and I've seen it proven to 500 mic/.5cc Mango, but it is generally about 325
When you drop cubes, your eyes, or drinking liquids with this, you will get what you got
without the bullshit that lessens the experience and makes you feel creepy.
liquid contains no binders, but once and again, sound discretion and judgment say never do something you don't know, or at least be ready for whatever consequences if you do.

I see nothing inherently wrong with the occasional willful and intelligent use of this material, especially in the context of someone willing and ready to expand their consciousness via altered state interpretation, and I see great promise for it in psychotherapy.

but I find inherent evil in its use as a party favor.

You want to get 'fucked up' drink a fifth, take zannie, or whatever gets you there. we as humans have a sometimes pressing need to anesthetize. This however is not something to use for that.

So officially, I don't do this substance anymore, and would never recommend anyone to ever do so.
But if you do, use your head, head.
It can be inspirational, as well as inspire your demise.

(01-18-2011, 09:56 PM)Kalter Rauch link Wrote:Well I had no way of knowing how strong it was except by taking it.
So, all I have to go by is comparing my experience with others and what's in the "literature".

I mean, take blotter acid...
If you see the active spots under black light then they glow bright blue purple.
So, you're seeing really infinitesimal amounts......
And not only that, but they've supposedly shown that LSD is fully metabolized and gone way before any effects are noticed. Because LSD is so much more powerful than other psychedelics then that means the experience is a function of the organism. The neurotransmitter pathways are always there, waiting to be activated.

I've heard that you can never up your dose after you've ingested lsd... that it won't do anything to lengthen or make better your trip... you've explained why that would be with your above statement.
&quot;Confusion... first sign of a bad relationship-whether personal, societal or governmental&quot;
That's true, gardener ...... that taking more acid later on won't do much, from what I've seen. Also mushrooms have this tolerance property.
...... On the other hand, the thing I have found is that pot seems to extend or recharge LSD effects.

agreed.
unless you're tripping so hard the weed won't let you roll it!
Rofl
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpBzTo5heELbmvBrLfSZx...59swbDKLCg]