Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
Just (Accidentally) watched about 20 seconds of Trump announcing his presidential candidacy. I got a full twenty seconds of his saying he's a nice guy, and introducing his family by name, because the remote slipped down between the arm and cushion of the chair I was in.
Where's V on this one? He says so eloquently, those things I can seldom bring myself to put in print. If V feels about Trump the way I do, I figure I will at least be able to second his motion.
I must mention this one caveat, if put to it, I could give Trump my ear for a full minute, or even two over anything Christie might have to say!

Can you imagine such a team in the Whitehouse?
Trump & Christie in charge? The poster children for unabashed Buffoonery at it's most grandiose.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Fsbirdhouse - 06-16-2015, 12:57 PM