Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Next President of the United Fates of America
http://theduran.com/exposed-john-podesta...wikileaks/
Quote:Reckless and corrupt Hillary Clinton pushes the world towards conflict with Russia over mysterious “Russian Hackers” tampering with the US elections by passing off John Podesta emails to Wikileaks, in an effort to elect Trump (because Trump and Putin are such good friends having met…never), the real culprit to blame for the Podesta email leak is John Podesta.

The “Russian Hacker” fairytale is nothing more than a pathetic attempt by the Clinton campaign to cover up John Podesta’s incompetence and lack of responsibility.
No one is to blame for the Wikileaks John Podesta emails other than Clinton campaign chair John Podesta.
Emails released by Wikileaks from John Podesta, show that Podesta lost his mobile phone approximately one year ago in a taxi. Upon losing his mobile phone, which had all his email communication, Podesta took no immediate precautionary measures.
When I recently had a notebook stolen, I immediately (in a matter of minutes), changed every password to every account I had. I locked down everything with new, secure passwords, and two step sms authentication. I left nothing to chance, and I did this within the first minute of having my device stolen. Podesta did nothing.
We turn your attention to an email sent by John Podesta, the chairman for Hillary Clinton’s campaign, to Eryn Sepp (who at the time was Special Assistant to the Chair at Hillary For America) on July 19, 2015, in which he asks for help finding his lost mobile.
Podesta writes…
Quote:“[I] lost my phone this am. It must have

http://alexanderhiggins.com/podesta-emai...stigation/

Podesta Emails – State Dept, AP Worked With Hillary To Coverup Benghazi Investigation

The State Department and the Associated Press worked with Hillary to coverup and spin Benghazi investigation findings, according to a WikiLeaks Podesta email just released.
[Image: Busted-State-Dept-covered-for-Hillary-300x300.png].
A new released Podesta Email reveals Clinton’s staffer’s worked directly with the State Department and the Associated press to spin findings that investigators found several emails that Hillary deleted or never turned over.

The collusion was so bad that Hillary staffer’s not only wrote the State Department’s press release but they worked with Associated Press ahead of the release to the public to cover up emails investigators findings that emails were missing.
The leaked email begins with a copy of the press release which was published on June 25th, 2015 which can be seen here

However, in the chain of emails below the release, staffer’s discuss making edits to the final Press Release and discuss placing a story with a friendly at the AP” before the release is made that “would lay this out before the majority on the committee has a chance to realize what they have and distort. On that last piece, we think it would make sense to work with State and the AP to deploy the below.”

http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-wikil...e-in-part/

New Wikileaks Tweet: Tony Podesta (John’s brother) receives $140,000 a month from the Saudi government-While one brother runs the campaign, the other brother funds it with earnings that come, in part, from the Saudis.”
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - by Wook - 10-26-2016, 12:04 PM